From now, blogging on WordPress has become even easier. Just use for that qodeblock and qodetheme. This theme, created by the professional team of developers WordPress, will help you to improve the look of posts and create unique content for your your blog. Edit and customize the appearance, add new blocks and features and much more without code and programming. To get more information about using and setting up the qodeblock read this documentation.
The main feature of the Gutenberg editor is the presentation of all content as blocks and the definition of the record layout directly in the editor. Using the editor Gutenberg, you no longer need knowledge of HTML or CSS for placing two blocks of content next to each other, creating complex layouts will become more accessible to most users. If you have any questions about Gutenberg editor, please, check documentation
What are blocks?
Basically, blocks are any content that you insert into the post or post of your blog. The functionality of the old editor was more like Microsoft Word – it was possible to work only with text. To add a video, button or photo gallery to an article, you had to search for a suitable plugin or write HTML yourself.
The Gutenberg editor has a modular structure. Now every paragraph, heading or illustration is a separate block. The new editor has several default blocks, such as paragraphs, images, gallery, and more. With qodeblock, you get additional blocks that can help you create even more dynamic posts and pages. The qodelock plugin includes the following blocks:
- Inline Notices
- Author Profile
- Drop Cap
- Sharing Icons
- Call To Action
- Post & Page Grid
- Email Newsletter
- Advanced Columns
A detailed rundown of each editor block can be found below.
Qodetheme can be used without installing Gutenberg or the qodeblock plugin, but if you want to get maximum from it, we recommend that you install these two plugins. After all, with them the theme becomes even more powerful. The easies way to install new theme is via admin Dashboard. The first thing you need to do when you want to install a new WordPress theme is to login to your site admin page. Once there, go to Appearance → Themes.
Here, you will see all the themes you have currently installed in your application. To add another one, simply click on the Add New button and enter “Qodetheme” in search area.
When you find needed theme, click on the button “Install” for adding the theme to your Dashboard. After succsessfull installation you need to activate the theme. Go to Appearance → Themes → “Activate” under theme you need and click on “Customize” for settings new theme.
To get more information about other ways to install the them. click here.
- Logo: Upload your own logo image in place of the site title and tagline. You can also choose to hide or show your site tagline.
- Site Icon: Upload an icon to be displayed in the browser tab of your site.
- Select blog style: Here you can choose style for your blog (center post layout or grid)
- Show/Hide sidebar: This option allows you to show or to hide sidebar on your site
- Image for banner: Here you can upload image for banner
- Header Text Color: This options allows you to change the header color.
- Background Color: Change the background color of your entire site. Please note that changing this could require you to change the colors of fonts and other elements that may conflict with your new background color.
- Add new image: Click “Add new image” to upload an image file from your computer. Your theme works best with an image with a header size of 1000 × 250 pixels — you’ll be able to crop your image once you upload it for a perfect fit.
- Select image: Here you can upload image for site background
- Background image: Here you can upload image for 404 page background
- Show/Hide overlay: this options allows you to show or hide overlay
- 404 Page Title: Here you can add title for 404 page
- 404 Page Button Text: Here you can enter text for button on 404 page
- Menu Location: This theme can display menus in one location Primary menu. Choose menu or create new one and pick Primary menu location to display menu.
- This theme has 1 widget area, but this particular page doesn’t display it. You can navigate to other pages on your site while using the Customizer to view and edit the widgets displayed on those pages.
- Your theme has 1 widget area, but this particular page doesn’t display it. You can navigate to other pages on your site while using the Customizer to view and edit the widgets displayed on those pages.
- Your homepage displays: This options allows you to choose homepage content (to display a static page or latest post)
- Homepage: Here you can choose page for homepage
- Posts page: Here you can choose page for blog
Add your own CSS code here to customize the appearance and layout of your site. Learn more about CSS(opens in a new tab) When using a keyboard to navigate:
- In the editing area, the Tab key enters a tab character.
- To move away from this area, press the Esc key followed by the Tab key.
- Screen reader users: when in forms mode, you may need to press the escape key twice.
The edit field automatically highlights code syntax. You can disable this in your user profile(opens in a new tab) to work in plain text mode.